Soil T/H sensor is suitable for the measurement of soil temperature, after comparing with the German original high-precision sensor and the actual soil drying and weighing method calibration, high precision, fast response, stable output. Less affected by soil salt content, suitable for all kinds of soil. Can be buried in the soil for a long time, long-term electrolytic resistance, corrosion resistance, vacuum potting, completely waterproof. Soil T/H sensor can be widely used in scientific experiments, water-saving irrigation, greenhouse, flowers and vegetables, grass pasture, soil rapid measurement, plant culture, sewage treatment, grain storage and measurement of water content and temperature of various particles.
* Model: JXBS-3001-TR-RS
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
1. The three parameters of soil moisture content, electrical conductivity, and temperature are combined into one.
2. It can also be used for the conductivity of water and fertilizer integrated solutions and other nutrient solutions and substrates.
3. The electrode is made of specially treated alloy material, which can withstand strong external impact and is not easy to damage.
4. Completely sealed, resistant to acid and alkali corrosion can be buried in soil or directly into the water for long-term dynamic testing.
5. High precision, fast response, good interchangeability, probe insertion design to ensure accurate measurement and reliable performance.
Model: JXBS – 3001 – TR – RS
Measurement principle: FDR
Appearance type: Three pin type
Power supply: 12-24V DC
Temperature measurement range: -40℃-80℃(can be customized)
Temperature accuracy: ±0.5℃
Output signal: RS485
Installation mode: all embedded or probe all inserted into the medium under test
Response time: <1s
Protection class: IP68
Power consumption: ≤0.15W (@12V DC, 25℃)
Working pressure range: 0.9-1.1atm
1. The steel needle must be inserted into the soil when measuring.
2, avoid strong sunlight directly on the sensor and cause the temperature is too high. Pay attention to lightning protection when using in the field.
3, do not violently bend the steel needle, do not pull the sensor lead line, do not fall or hit the sensor.
4, sensor protection level IP68, the sensor can be immersed in water.
5. Due to the presence of radio frequency electromagnetic radiation in the air, it is not suitable to be electrified in the air for a long time.
1. Rapid test method
Select a suitable measuring site, avoid rocks, and ensure that the steel needle will not touch hard objects. Put aside the topsoil according to the required measuring depth, and keep the original tightness of the soil below. Hold the sensor vertically into the soil, and do not sway from side to side when inserting.
2. Buried measurement method
Dig a pit with a diameter >20cm vertically, insert the sensor steel needle horizontally into the pit wall at a given depth, and fill the pit firmly. After a period of stability, measurement and recording can be carried out for several days, months or even longer.
There are no reviews yet.