The soil NPK sensor is suitable for detecting the content of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium in the soil, and judging the fertility of the soil by detecting the content of N, P, and K in the soil. The stainless steel probe of the soil npk sensor can be buried in the soil for a long time and is resistant to long-term electrolysis, salt, and alkali corrosion. The shell is vacuum potted and completely waterproof.
- Model: JXBS-3001
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hour
JXCT Soil Sensor Features:
1. Simple to use, few operation steps, fast measurement, no reagents, unlimited detection times.
2. High measurement accuracy, fast response speed, and good interchangeability.
3. The electrode is made of specially treated alloy material, which can withstand strong external impact and is not easy to damage.
4. Completely sealed, resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, and can be buried in soil for long-term dynamic testing.
5. The probe plug-in design ensures accurate measurement and reliable performance.
Soil npk sensor parameters
Power supply: 5-30VDC
Maximum power consumption: ≤0.15W
Operating temperature: -40~80℃
Range: 0-1999 mg/kg(mg/L)
Resolution: 1 mg/kg(mg/L)
Response time: ≤1S
Protection grade: IP68
Probe material: 316 stainless steel
Sealing material: Black flame-retardant epoxy resin
Default cable length: 2 meters, cable length can be customized
Output signal: RS485/4-20ma/0-5v/0-10v
How to use soil npk sensors
1.Quick Test Method
measurement location, avoid rocks, ensure that the steel needle does not touch hard objects, throw away the surface soil according to the required measurement depth, maintain the original tightness of the soil below, hold the sensor vertically and insert it into the soil. Do not shake left and right. It is recommended to measure multiple times for average value within a small range of a measuring point.
2. Buried measurement method
Dig a pit with a diameter> 20cm vertically, insert the sensor needle horizontally into the pit wall at a predetermined depth, and fill the pit tightly. After a period of stability, measurement and recording can be carried out for several days, months, or even longer.
1. All steel needles must be inserted into the soil during measurement.
2. Avoid strong sunlight directly shining on the sensor to cause excessive temperature. Pay attention to lightning protection in the field.
3. Do not bend the steel needle violently, pull the lead wire of the sensor forcefully, and do not hit or hit the sensor violently.
4. The sensor’s protection grade is IP68, so the whole sensor can be soaked in water.
5. Due to the presence of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation in the air, it is not suitable to stay in the air for a long time with electricity.
1. How do soil NPK sensors work?
The soil NPK sensor is suitable for detecting the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in the soil, and judges the fertility of the soil by detecting the conductivity transformation caused by different nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium concentrations in the soil.
2. What is the output of soil moisture sensor?
The probe is powered by a DC 3.6V lithium battery and can output wirelessly, such as lora output.
3. How to read a tdr soil moisture sensor?
Our soil NPK sensor has two reading methods :1. Soil sensor data logger, easy to carry and use. We developed a soil moisture data logger that connects a soil NPK sensor to a soil data logger to display soil nutrients in real time. It also has data storage and data export capabilities. 2. Free cloud platform. For users with fixed measurement locations and multiple measurement points, they can upload data to the free cloud platform provided by our company and view data in real time on computers and mobile phones. The sensor has an IP68 protection rating, so the entire sensor can be submerged in water.