The UV-meter is used for aquaculture meteorological monitoring, airport environmental monitoring, agricultural meteorological monitoring, and atmospheric environment air quality online real-time monitoring. The equipment adopts high sensitivity digital probe, stable signal, high precision. It has the characteristics of wide measuring range, good linearity, good waterproof performance, easy to use, easy to install, long transmission distance, etc. It can monitor meteorological factors all day, continuously and automatically, collect monitoring data quickly and accurately, and transmit it to the software data platform through the network.
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
1, The use of 240-370nm highly sensitive UV measuring device, accurate measurement of UV intensity.
2. The perspective window is made of high quality light transmittance material, and the UV transmittance is more than 98%, which avoids the problem of low UV measurement value caused by the absorption of UV by traditional PMMA and PC materials.
3, UV detector adopts 485 communication interface, standard Modbus-RTU communication protocol, communication address, baud rate can be set, the longest communication distance of 2000 meters.
4. Wall-mounted waterproof shell, high protection level, can be used in outdoor rain and snow environment for a long time.
Determination parameters: ultraviolet light
Model: JXBS – 3001 – UV – I20-1
Communication mode: 4-20mA
Power supply: 12-24V power supply
Measurement range: 0-150W/m²
Material: Aluminum alloy
Maximum power consumption: 0.4W
Uv accuracy: ±3% (25°C)
Uv measurement range: 0-150W/m2
Long-term stability of UV: ≤5%/y
Working pressure range: 0.9-1.1atm
What is the Ultraviolet light transmitter used for?
After continuous research and experiments, we can now apply the ultraviolet sensor to environmental monitoring, meteorological monitoring, agriculture, forestry and other environments to measure the ultraviolet light in the atmosphere and artificial light sources.
Analog output 4-20mA current
The calculation formula is P (UV) = (I (current) -4mA) *9.375W/m2
The unit of I is mA.
For example, in the current case, the collected current is 8.25mA, and the calculated value of ultraviolet light is 39.84W/m2.
The UV transmitter is greatly affected by the incident Angle, so the following two installation forms are recommended:
1. Install it horizontally with the ground plane, so that the photosensitive position is facing the sky. It can be used as a fixed position for all-day measurement.
2. If the current real-time ultraviolet intensity needs to be measured, the photosensitive position can be directly to the incident position of sunlight.