Product Introduction ：
The wind direction sensor is a physical device that detects and senses the wind direction information from the outside through the rotation of the wind direction arrow, transmits it to the coaxial encoder, and outputs the corresponding wind direction correlation value at the same time. The polycarbon wind direction sensor is small and lightweight, easy to carry and assemble. The weathervane structure can effectively obtain the external environmental information. The shell is made of high-quality polycarbon material, and the internal smooth bearing system ensures the accuracy of information collection.
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
1. Our 360 degree wind direction sensor ranges from 0 to 359 degrees. The wind direction sensor is small and light, easy to carry and assemble.
2. Anti-electromagnetic interference processing. Adopt high performance imported bearings, small rotation resistance, accurate measurement.
3. Polycarbonate shell, high mechanical strength, high hardness, corrosion resistance, no rust, can be used outdoors for a long time.
4. The structure and weight of the equipment are carefully designed and distributed. The moment of inertia is small and the response is sensitive.
Measuring parameter: wind direction
Communication mode: RS485
Power supply: 12-24V power supply
Wind direction measurement range: 0-360°
Wind direction measurement accuracy: ±3°
Response time: less than 5 seconds
Communication port: RS485
Power consumption: <1W Operating temperature: -30-80℃
1, the user shall not disassemble, but also shall not touch the sensor core, so as not to damage the product.
2, as far as possible away from high-power interference equipment, so as not to measure inaccurate, such as inverter, motor, etc., install or remove the transmitter, must first disconnect the power supply. The water in the transmitter can cause irreversible changes.
3, prevent chemical agents, oil, dust and other direct intrusion into the sensor, do not use in condensation and extreme temperature environment for a long time, prevent thermal shock.
What is a wind direction sensor?
Wind direction sensor is a physical device, through the rotation of the wind direction arrow, from the outside to detect and sense the wind direction information, and transmit it to the coaxial code, and output the corresponding wind direction value.
Why can’t the wind direction sensor with RS485 output connect to PLC or computer?
1. The computer has multiple COM ports, and the selected port is incorrect.
2, the device address is wrong, or the device has the same address (the factory default is 1).
3. Baud rate, check mode, data bit, stop bit error.
4. Because the polling interval and waiting response time of the host are too short, both of them need to be set above 200ms.
5. The 485 bus is disconnected, or the A and B lines are reversed.
6. If the number of devices is too large or the wiring is too long, power supply should be provided nearby, plus 485 booster and 120Ω terminal resistor.
7. The USB to 485 driver is not installed or damaged.
8. The equipment is damaged.