The solar intensity meter sensor can measure the solar radiation in the spectral range of 0.3~3μm by using the principle of thermoelectricity. A drying cylinder filled with desiccant prevents dew from forming on the inside of the dome. The bubble level and adjusting level screws allow the sensor to take level measurements without the use of a level base. High precision, can be submitted for inspection. The total solar radiation meter is affordable.The solar intensity meter sensor can be widely used in agricultural greenhouses, flower cultivation and other occasions that need ultraviolet and temperature and humidity monitoring. Sensor input power supply, induction probe, signal output three parts are completely isolated. Safe and reliable, beautiful appearance, easy installation.
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
1. The core device of radiation sensor is the high-precision photosensitive element, which has good stability and high precision;
2. A quartz glass cover made of precision optical cold machining and grinding is installed outside the induction element, which effectively prevents the influence of environmental factors on its performance.
3. Working principle of the radiation intensity meter sensor: the sensing element is a wire wound electroplated thermopile, and the sensing surface is a black layer with high absorption rate. Using the thermal effect of radiation, solar radiation is absorbed to produce temperature difference, and output the measured value. It also has a temperature compensation function to accurately measure solar radiation.
Measurement parameters: total solar radiation
Model: JXBS – 3001 – ZFS
Communication mode: 0-5V
Power supply: 12-24V power supply
Measurement range: 0-1500
Material: stainless steel
Power consumption: ≤0.15W (@12V DC, 25℃)
Spectral range: 0.3-3um
Resolution: 1 W/m2
Working environment: -45-85℃ 0-100%RH
Response speed: ≤5s
(1) Ensure that the mounting bracket is parallel to the ground;
(2) Use M6 screws and nuts to fix the sensor on the arm through the two mounting holes on the sensor;
(3) Do not remove the sensor during installation.
(4) when using, please unscrew the protective cover above the sensor. In order to protect the sensor, the protective cover above the sensor should be tightened when not in use or transported.
Analog output 0-5V voltage？
The calculation formula is P (UV) =V (voltage) *0.03W/m2
The unit of V is mV.
For example, in the current case, the collected voltage is 4220mV, and the calculated UV value is 126.6W/m2.
Solar intensity meter sensor maintenance？
1, the glass cover should be kept smooth and clean, often wipe with soft cloth or fur
2. There shall be no water in the glass cover. In case of long-term weather such as heavy rain, snow, or ice, it is recommended to cover it
3. It is recommended to regularly check whether the desiccant in the dryer is affected with moisture. The orange color turns to a darker color. In this case, replace the desiccant in time, or take out the desiccant to dry and re-use
4. If the equipment has been used for more than two years, the sensitivity must be recalibrated by the manufacturer or measurement department
There are no reviews yet.