With O3 Transmitter module, the sensor is equipped with high-precision amplification, noise removal processing and temperature compensation processing. At the same time, each sensor has been calibrated by standard gas before leaving the factory, ensuring that the sensor module that the customer gets can directly output the available and accurate gas concentration information. You can better understand the Transmitter O3 module.
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
O3 Measurement range: 0 to 100ppm
Communication port: TTL
Power supply mode: 5V±2%
Measurement principle: Electrochemistry
Measuring accuracy: ≤ ±3% of the reading (25℃)
Response time: Generally less than 15 seconds
Power consumption: ≤0.2W
(1)The whole machine is small in size, light in weight, easy to install, only 10g, and can be used in portable, fixed, pipeline and other appearance sensors.
(2)With temperature compensation function, factory accurate calibration, direct use, no need to use calibration.
(3)Intrinsically safe circuit design, plug and play. The sensor life can be protected after power failure.
(4)The O3 gas sensor support RS485, analog voltage, TTL serial port and other interface output mode.
(5)Variable gain amplifier circuit, high resolution and high sensitivity. Fast response and strong anti-interference ability.
(1) It is forbidden to plug and unplug the sensor on the module. Wrong use will cause irreversible damage.
(2) It is forbidden to weld the pins of the module directly, and the sockets of the pins can be welded.
(3) The module should avoid contact with organic solvents (including silica gel and other adhesives), coatings, chemicals, and oils.
(4) Do not pass over-range high-concentration gas, it will cause irreversible damage.
(5) The module must not withstand excessive impact or vibration.
(6) The module needs to be warmed up for more than 3 minutes when it is powered on for the first time.
(7) Do not apply this module to systems involving personal safety.
(8) Do not install the module in a strong air convection environment
1. Why do we need to test ozone?
Ozone is a well-known gas. Ozone is often found in the atmosphere and helps filter out harmful rays from the sun, allowing life on Earth to thrive. In the medical field, ozone can also be used for disinfection. In pure ozone state, can carry out effective disinfection and sterilization, but must clean up afterwards, so as not to cause pollution. Ozone is beneficial when inhaled in small amounts and harmful when inhaled in large amounts, and can be chemically converted into VOC pollutants at certain temperatures. Ozone treatment and detection has also become one of the key environmental protection tests.
2. What is the o3 sensor?
The o3 sensor is an electronic device used to monitor the concentration of ozone in the air. Built-in ozone detection module, ozone concentration into electrical output.