The O3 sensor module is an intelligent gas detection module with a built-in high-precision electrochemical sensor, which outputs the gas concentration signal to the digital signal required by customers through a patented circuit.
The sensor is equipped with high-precision amplification, denoising processing, temperature compensation processing, and each sensor is calibrated with standard gas before leaving the factory to ensure that customers can directly output usable and accurate gas concentration information from the sensor module.
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
1. Patented variable gain amplifier circuit, high sensitivity, high resolution
2. The factory has been calibrated, no secondary calibration, direct use
3. Small size, easy installation, safety design
4. Support a variety of interfaces including digital and analog
Detection gas: ozone (O3)
Measuring range: 0-20ppm (default) 0-100ppm (optional)
Accuracy: ≤±3% of reading (25°C)
Response time: generally less than 15 seconds
Detection principle: electrochemical
Baud rate: 2400/4800/9600
Communication method: TTL/Modbus RTU
Power supply mode: 5V±2%
Power consumption: ≤0.2W
Operating temperature: -10 to 50°C
Working humidity environment: 0-95%RH (non-condensing)
Dimensions: Height: 29.5mm (±0.25mm)
(1) It is forbidden to plug and unplug the sensor on the module, the wrong way of use will cause irreversible damage.
(2) It is forbidden to directly weld the pins of the module, and the sockets of the pins can be welded.
(3) The module should avoid contact with organic solvents (including silica gel and other adhesives), paints, chemicals, and oils.
(4) Do not pass high-concentration gas over the range, which will cause irreversible damage.
(5) The module cannot withstand excessive impact or vibration.
(6) The module needs to be warmed up for more than 3 minutes when it is powered on for the first time.
(7) Do not apply this module to systems involving personal safety.
(8) Do not install the module in a strong air convection environment
1. Understanding of communication protocols
The module communication developed by our company is divided into TTL and Modbus RTU. The module has two working modes: active reporting mode and inquiry mode. The default working mode is active reporting mode. If you want to change to inquiry mode, you need to enter the following inquiry instruction:
Send: FF 01 03 02 00 00 00 00 05 can be switched to inquiry mode
Send: FF 01 03 01 00 00 00 00 04 You can switch to the active reporting mode
The communication mode 0x01 indicates active report, and 0x02 indicates inquiry
The O3 gas sensor module is widely used in the production and installation of portable and fixed gas detectors. And various gas detection occasions and equipment.
There are no reviews yet.