The shape of the soil pH tester is hand-held design, convenient for users to carry, using a single needle probe design, the probe is made of austenitic 304 stainless steel, with good corrosion resistance, strength and toughness series characteristics. Suitable for a variety of gardening places, to meet the soil testing work of a variety of planting places, can comprehensively care for a variety of flowers and plants. For example: farm production, soil research, greenhouse planting, orchard nursery, horticulture planting, tree planting, pot planting and many other environments.
* Model: JXBS-3001-WRB
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery date: within 24 hours
1. Hand-held design, small size, light weight, easy to carry.
2, soil composition real-time monitoring, can detect a variety of organic components in the soil.
3, the price is cheap, the operation steps are few, the measurement speed is fast, without reagent, the detection times is not limited.
4. This battery-powered hygrometer is made of stainless steel for durability. The LCD digital display makes it suitable for a variety of media, such as soil or compost.
5, probe insertion design, to ensure accurate measurement, reliable performance.
Model: JXBS – 3001 – WRB
Power supply: 1.5VDC dry battery power supply
Battery capacity: Standard battery 2500mAh
Reaction time: < 1s
Product size: length 160.5mm wide 37.3mm needle length 48mm
Determination parameters: PH
Name: Soil tachometer (PH)
Power supply: lithium battery
Measurement range: 3-9pH
Show: Suitable places: gardening, farmland, greenhouses, orchards and other soil testing work
1. The probe must be in full contact with the soil and compacted to ensure the accuracy of the data.
2, soil moisture meter only tests soil and soil, not suitable for dry flour, small stones, organic wood chips, liquid particles, etc.
3. In order to improve the accuracy of the test results, please use a multi-directional method to point the test and the average value during the test.
4, when using pay attention not to touch the test point of the stone, also do not force too hard, otherwise easy to damage the electrode. Should not be inserted in the soil for a long time, easy to oxidize.
5. After the measurement, clean the soil on the surface of the probe with gauze in time to keep the probe dry.
1. How to use a soil pH tester?
At the place to be measured, insert the sensor alloy probe vertically into the soil and press the button to begin the measurement.
After pressing the button, power on for 1 second, and then test for 2 seconds. The multi-element model displays each element for 3 seconds, and the screen displays three times. If it is a single element model, the test results will be displayed for 10 seconds, and then the screen will stop. If the button is pressed again during the display, it will recheck for two seconds and loop the display again.
2. How do I replace the battery?
When replacing the battery, rotate the top cover 15° counterclockwise
When you hear the sound, open the buckle and lift the cover to reveal the battery holder inside
Remove the terminal connecting the circuit board to the battery holder, and take out the battery holder
After replacing the battery, connect the terminal, turn the upper cover clockwise, screw it together with the shell, and you can use it normally.
There are no reviews yet.