Soil npk rapid meter provides convenience for the majority of farmers, can accurately detect and display a variety of soil components in real time, such as soil temperature and humidity, soil conductivity, soil PH, soil nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other components; Soil composition index plays a very important role in the growth of crops. The detector developed by our company can accurately detect various components in the soil, improve the soil through the detection data, achieve the purpose of monitoring plant nutrient supply, let crops in the best living environment, so as to improve the yield. Suitable for a variety of gardening places, to meet the soil testing work of a variety of planting places, can comprehensively care for a variety of flowers and plants. For example: farm production, soil research, greenhouse planting, orchard nursery, horticulture planting, tree planting, pot planting and many other environments.Soil npk tester can help people better plant growth.
* Model: JXBS-3001-WRB
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
1. Hand-held design, small size, light weight, easy to carry.
2, soil composition real-time monitoring, can detect a variety of organic components in the soil.
3, the price is cheap, the operation steps are few, the measurement speed is fast, without reagent, the detection times is not limited.
4. This battery-powered hygrometer is made of stainless steel for durability. The LCD digital display makes it suitable for a variety of media, such as soil or compost.
5, probe insertion design, to ensure accurate measurement, reliable performance.
Model: JXBS – 3001 – WRB
Power supply: 1.5VDC dry battery power supply
Battery capacity: Standard battery 2500mAh
Reaction time: < 1s
Product size: length 160.5mm wide 37.3mm needle length 48mm
Determination parameters: PH
Name: Soil tachometer (PH)
Power supply: lithium battery
Measurement range: 3-9pH
1. The probe should be in full contact with the soil and compacted to ensure the accuracy of the data.
2. Soil tachometer only tests soil and soil. It is not suitable for dry flour, small stones, organic wood chips, liquid particles, etc.
3. The closeness of the soil will directly affect the measurement value and cause errors. In order to improve the accuracy of the test results, please use the method of multi-point test to take the average value.
4. When using, pay attention to the test point not to touch the stone, do not force too hard, otherwise it is easy to hurt the needle. Should not be inserted in the soil for a long time, easy to oxidize.
5. After the measurement, clean the soil particles on the surface of the probe with gauze in time to keep the probe dry.
6. The soil npk tester is directly inserted into the dry and hard soil, which will not read the correct concentration of NPK at the measurement point due to low ion activity, and the dry and hard soil will cause damage to the probe. It is not recommended to use the speed meter to measure the dry and hard soil.
7. When measuring NPK concentration, first pour pure water or distilled water into the measured area at least 10cm deep, and then insert the steel needle into the wet soil to make the steel needle contact the soil easily and evenly. Press the button to read the concentration of NPK at the measuring point according to the operation.
8. When the speedometer is not in use, do not rub the probe surface or scratch it directly by hand, and keep it clean and dry, away from magnetic objects and other metal objects.
1. How to use a soil npk tester?
At the place to be measured, insert the sensor alloy probe vertically into the soil and press the button to begin the measurement.
After pressing the button, power on for 1 second, and then test for 2 seconds. The multi-element model displays each element for 3 seconds, and the screen displays three times. If it is a single element model, the test results will be displayed for 10 seconds, and then the screen will stop. If the button is pressed again during the display, it will recheck for two seconds and loop the display again.
2. How do I replace the battery?
When replacing the battery, rotate the top cover 15° counterclockwise
When you hear the sound, open the buckle and lift the cover to reveal the battery holder inside
Remove the terminal connecting the circuit board to the battery holder, and take out the battery holder
After replacing the battery, connect the terminal, turn the upper cover clockwise, screw it together with the shell, and you can use it normally.
There are no reviews yet.