Product Introduction :
JXBS-3001-YL series pulse rainfall sensor is an instrument that can automatically observe and store “rainfall” parameters. Pulse rain sensor can be widely used in meteorological stations (stations), hydrological stations, agriculture and forestry, national defense, field monitoring stations and other related departments, can provide the original data for flood control, water supply dispatch, power station reservoir water situation management.
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
Model: JXBS – 3001 – YL – MC
Measurement range: 0.01mm ~ 3mm/min
Measurement error: ±3%
Response time: less than 1 second
Power supply: 12V-24V DC
Power consumption: < 1 w
Operating temperature: -10-50℃
Operating humidity: 0-95% (relative humidity), no condensation
(1) Low cost, strong practicability, can be used in the field for a long time.
(2) Small volume, simple operation, reliable performance.
(3) Made of ABS engineering plastic, can not rust.
(4) The water bearing is made of ABS plastic injection molding and aluminum alloy material, with high finish and small error caused by stagnant water.
(5) The internal tipping bucket is well manufactured, and the friction resistance is small, so the response is sensitive and the error is small.
(6) The internal chassis is equipped with horizontal adjusting bubbles, which can assist the bottom Angle to adjust the equipment to the best levelness.
(7) The bottom is fixed with iron sheet and expansion screw to ensure stable performance and reliable work.
(1) Please check whether the package is intact, and check whether the model and specification of the transmitter are consistent with the products you choose; If you have any questions, please contact our after-sales service as soon as possible.
(2) Before using the sensor, please read the product manual in detail or consult our after-sales staff.
(3) Confirm whether the output voltage of the power supply is correct, and whether the positive and negative wiring modes of the power supply and the product are consistent with the instructions. Incorrect wiring will lead to equipment burning.
(4) The equipment must be fixed with expansion screws delivered by our company or with corresponding dimensions.
1. How to pay attention to installation?
(1) Firstly, fix the patch at the bottom of the sensor with the screw delivered by our company, and install the expansion screw at the corresponding position of the iron sheet.
(2) Determine the installation position, and then drill or install according to the distance between the expansion screws at the bottom of the sensor.
(3) Fix the sensor to the position to be installed, and observe that the horizontal bubble (yellow) is maintained in the middle position; Keep the sensor at the optimum level to ensure the accuracy of the rainfall data.
(4) Before the sensor is shipped, the internal tipper is tied with cable ties, and the cable ties of the tipper need to be cut off before use.
(5) After the preceding steps are complete, the device can work after being powered on.
2. Where can I buy a tipper rain gauge?
JXCT is a manufacturer with many years of experience in production and R&D. We offer you a wide range of quality rain gauges, ABS tipper rain gauges, stainless steel tipper rain gauges and optical rain gauges.
3. What is the purpose of the rain gauge?
Measuring rainfall in an area can adjust agricultural production, analyze climate change, conduct hydrological studies, and so on.
4. What does the tipper rain gauge measure?
A tipper rain gauge is an automatic device for measuring accumulated rainfall. Its simple operation, accurate measurement, is the most widely used rain gauge.