NO2 sensor module, the module built-in high precision electrochemical sensor, through a patented circuit to output gas concentration signal into the customer needs of digital signals. The sensor is equipped with high precision amplification, noise removal processing and temperature compensation processing. At the same time, each sensor has been calibrated by standard gas before leaving the factory, so as to ensure that customers can directly output usable and accurate gas concentration information from the sensor module.
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
1. Patented variable gain amplifier circuit, high sensitivity, high resolution
2. The factory has been calibrated, no secondary calibration, direct use
3. Small size, easy installation, safety design
4. Support a variety of interfaces including digital and analog
Determination parameter: nitrogen dioxide
NO2 Measurement range: 0-20ppm (default) 0-2000ppm (optional)
Accuracy: ≤ ±3% of reading (25℃)
Response time: Generally less than 15 seconds
Detection principle: Electrochemistry
Power supply mode: 5V±2%
Power consumption: ≤0.2W
(1) Do not plug or remove the sensor on the module. Incorrect use will cause irreversible damage.
(2) It is forbidden to weld the pins of the module directly, and the tube seat of the pins can be welded.
(3) Module to avoid contact with organic solvents (including silicone and other adhesives), coatings, pharmaceutical, oil.
(4) Do not pass over the range of high concentration of gas, it will cause can not be damaged.
(5) The module shall not withstand excessive impact or vibration.
(6) The module needs to be preheated for more than 3 minutes for the first time.
(7) Do not use the module in systems involving personal safety.
(8) Do not install the module in the strong air convection environment
1. What is nitrogen dioxide?
NO2 is nitrogen dioxide, a brown-red, highly reactive gaseous substance. Nitrogen oxide is a general term for nitric oxide, nitrogen dioxide and other nitrogen oxides, and nitrogen dioxide plays an important role in the formation of ozone. Man-made nitrogen dioxide is mainly released from high-temperature combustion processes, such as vehicles and power plants. Household stoves and gas stoves also produce large amounts of nitrogen dioxide.
2. Where is the nitrogen dioxide sensor used?
Nitrogen dioxide is easy to accumulate in large quantities in mined-out area, working face and wind return tunnel. For safety reasons, coal miners install nitrogen dioxide sensors in these places to monitor nitrogen dioxide gas in real time. In addition to the coal industry, nitrogen dioxide sensors are also widely used in chemical, meteorological and other industries to monitor nitrogen dioxide gas content.
3. What is a nitrogen dioxide sensor?
Nitrogen dioxide sensors are instruments used to detect nitrogen dioxide concentrations and usually have alarm functions.