Nitrate ion transmitter is one of the intelligent online chemical analysis instruments, ion selector through PVC membrane, used to test the nitrate content in water. Can be fast, simple, precise and economical. This product cooperates with the waterproof shell to convert the signal of the aqueous solution into a standard 485/4-20mA/0-10V signal through digital setting and analysis. One-time molding of the product does not require calibration, and it can be used immediately.
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
DC power supply 12-24V DC
Power consumption ≤0.15W (@12V DC, 25℃)
Measuring accuracy 5%F.s
Nitrate range 0.3-62000ppm
Nitrate resolution 0.1ppm (default)
Output signal 485/4-20mA/0-10V
Water temperature -10℃-80℃ (manual/automatic)
Water temperature accuracy 0.1℃
Water temperature resolution 0.1
The product size is 110×85×44mm3
Probe size 155mm*12mm (length * diameter)
PH Range of 2 to 12 PH
1. Nitrate ion transmitter probe is made of nitrate glass electrode and silver chloride reference electrode composite, signal stability, high precision.
2. With wide measuring range, good alignment, good waterproof performance, easy to use, easy to install and so on
3. Board modular design, assembly and configuration, using 2.4 “128*64 lattice screen, isolation transformer output, less interference
4. Can be nitric acid measurement, water temperature measurement, upper and lower limit control, transformer output, RS485 communication,
5. Configurable manual and automatic compensation functions for water temperature
6. Can set high and low alarm function, and hysteresis, LCD backlight switch function, increase universal password function and other features
How to use Nitrate ion transmitter：
This instrument is wall mounted. Please install on the wall, as far as possible away from wind, rain and direct sunlight. To prevent the temperature of the meter from rising, install it in a well-ventilated place. When installing this instrument, please do not tilt from left to right, but try to install it horizontally.
Electrodes are very delicate components and must be installed correctly. Incorrect installation can result in electrode damage or irreversible damage. Electrodes are piped. Immersion. French installation can be.
Do not put the electrode directly into the water, choose the electrode mounting bracket or flow cup fixation. Before installation, be sure to waterproof and seal the raw material belt (3/4 thread) to avoid water entering the electrode and causing short circuit of the electrode cable.
During water shutdown, ensure that the electrode is soaked in the measured liquid or wear a protective cap with internal protective liquid. In winter, when the water temperature is low and the water is stopped for a long time, add anti-freezing devices or withdraw indoor water storage. Otherwise, the service life will be shortened.
- Nitrate ion transmitter generally do not require routine maintenance. If there is a malfunction, do not repair it yourself, please contact us!
- Before using the electrode, check whether there are air bubbles at the front end. If there are no air bubbles, it can be used normally; if there are air bubbles, you need to remove the air bubbles first.
- The water ion sensor that is not used for a long time should be stored dry. For short-term storage, store electrodes in diluted standards for each ion.
- Before using the water ion sensor, it needs to be soaked. (First soak in low concentration solution, soak in 10mg/L standard solution for at least 12 hours. Then soak in high concentration solution, soak in 1000mg/L solution for 1-2 hours). To clean the sensor before testing, place the electrode in deionized water for 5 minutes and agitate. It can be washed several times to ensure accurate measurement.
- It should be calibrated before each use. For long-term use in water, it is recommended to calibrate once every three months. The calibration frequency should be appropriately adjusted according to the usage environment.
- Rinse the sensing end with clean water after use, and put it in a dry environment after covering the protective cover.
- Do not use the water ion sensor in highly corrosive liquids to avoid irreversible damage to the sensor.
- Do not hit the membrane head of the ion sensor with sharp objects to avoid damage to the sensor.
- Do not use it in a high temperature environment
10. Do not use in water containing organic solvents.
- The electrode can be used normally for one year, and the new electrode should be replaced in time after aging.