Nitrate ion sensor is one of the intelligent online chemical analysis instruments, is a widely used in thermal power, chemical fertilizer, metallurgy, environmental protection, pharmaceutical, biochemistry, food and tap water in the solution of nitrate value and water temperature monitoring. The monitoring data can be connected to the recorder through the converter output to realize remote monitoring and recording, and can also be connected to the RS485 interface through MODBUS-RTU protocol to facilitate computer monitoring and recording. At the same time, the device has two relay interfaces, you can set alarm point output
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
1. Nitrate ion sensor probe is made of nitrate glass electrode and silver chloride reference electrode composite, signal stability, high precision.
2. With wide measuring range, good alignment, good waterproof performance, easy to use, easy to install and so on
3. Board modular design, assembly and configuration, using 2.4 “128*64 lattice screen, isolation transformer output, less interference
4. Can be nitric acid measurement, water temperature measurement, upper and lower limit control, transformer output, RS485 communication,
5. Configurable manual and automatic compensation functions for water temperature
6. Can set high and low alarm function, and hysteresis, LCD backlight switch function, increase universal password function and other features
DC power supply: 9-24V DC
Power consumption: ≤0.15W (@12V DC, 25℃)
Nitrate ion range: 0-1000ppm (default)/0-5000ppm/0-10000ppm
Nitrate ion resolution: 0.1ppm (default)
Measurement accuracy: 5%F.s
Output signal: RS485
Temperature range: continuous 0~80℃, intermittent 81℃~100℃
During installation, make a rectangular cut on the instrument cabinet or mounting panel, as shown in the following figure. Install the instrument by inserting it into the instrument cabinet and securing it with the instrument mounting rack on the back.
This instrument is disc mounted. Please install it indoors, away from wind, rain and direct sunlight. To prevent the temperature of the meter from rising, install it in a well-ventilated place. When installing this instrument, please do not tilt from left to right, but try to install it horizontally.
Special attention is paid to: This instrument is equipped with relay switch output, which is generally used for alarm warning. If the user uses this function to participate in loop control, if the failure of the instrument may lead to major accidents or damage to other equipment, it is necessary to set emergency stop circuit and protection circuit together, otherwise the consequences will be caused. The company is not responsible for it.
- Water ion sensors generally do not require routine maintenance. If there is a malfunction, do not repair it yourself, please contact us!
- Before using the electrode, check whether there are air bubbles at the front end. If there are no air bubbles, it can be used normally; if there are air bubbles, you need to remove the air bubbles first.
- The water ion sensor that is not used for a long time should be stored dry. For short-term storage, store electrodes in diluted standards for each ion.
- Before using the water ion sensor, it needs to be soaked. (First soak in low concentration solution, soak in 10mg/L standard solution for at least 12 hours. Then soak in high concentration solution, soak in 1000mg/L solution for 1-2 hours). To clean the sensor before testing, place the electrode in deionized water for 5 minutes and agitate. It can be washed several times to ensure accurate measurement.
- It should be calibrated before each use. For long-term use in water, it is recommended to calibrate once every three months. The calibration frequency should be appropriately adjusted according to the usage environment.
- Rinse the sensing end with clean water after use, and put it in a dry environment after covering the protective cover.
- Do not use the water ion sensor in highly corrosive liquids to avoid irreversible damage to the sensor.
- Do not hit the membrane head of the ion sensor with sharp objects to avoid damage to the sensor.
- Do not use it in a high temperature environment
10. Do not use in water containing organic solvents.
- The electrode can be used normally for one year, and the new electrode should be replaced in time after aging.