Benzene transmitter module sensor with high precision amplification, noise removal processing, temperature compensation processing, at the same time before leaving the factory each sensor has been calibrated by the standard gas processing, to ensure that customers get the sensor module directly output available and accurate gas concentration information.
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
Determination parameter: benzene
Communication mode: TTL
Power supply: Power supply 5V
Measuring range: 0-100ppm
Measurement principle: Electrochemistry
Benzene measurement range: 0-100ppm
Accuracy: ≤ ±3% of reading (25℃)
Response time: Generally less than 15 seconds
Power consumption: ≤0.2W
1. Patented variable gain amplifier circuit, high sensitivity, high resolution
2. The factory has been calibrated, no secondary calibration, direct use
3. Small size, easy installation, safety design
4. Support a variety of interfaces including digital and analog
(1) It is forbidden to plug and unplug the sensor on the module. Wrong use will cause irreversible damage.
(2) It is forbidden to weld the pins of the module directly, and the sockets of the pins can be welded.
(3) The module should avoid contact with organic solvents (including silica gel and other adhesives), coatings, chemicals, and oils.
(4) Do not pass over-range high-concentration gas, it will cause irreversible damage.
(5) The module must not withstand excessive impact or vibration.
(6) The module needs to be warmed up for more than 3 minutes when it is powered on for the first time.
Why use benzene gas detector?
Benzene gas detector, mainly used for the accurate detection and alarm of benzene gas concentration in the air, the product is the original imported sensor, more reliable and stable than the general detector, high precision, high signal noise and resolution. High precision information collection and processing can be realized through software and hardware technology. With zero stability, zero long-term maintenance free function.