The simulated Analog wind transducer is small and lightweight, easy to carry and assemble. The weathervane structure can effectively obtain the information of the external environment. The shell is made of high-quality polycarbon material, and the bearing system is smooth inside to ensure the accuracy of information collection. It is widely used in greenhouse, environmental protection, weather stations, ships, docks, aquaculture and other environmental wind measurement.
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
Measuring parameter: wind direction
Name: Wind direction sensor
Communication method: 4-20mA
Power supply: 12-24V power supply
Measuring range: 16 azimuth
Wind direction measurement range: 0-360°
Wind direction measurement accuracy: ±3°
Response time: less than 5 seconds
Communication port: 4-20 mA
Power consumption: <1W
Operating temperature: -30-80℃
1. Our 360 degree wind direction sensor ranges from 0 to 359 degrees. The wind direction sensor is small and light, easy to carry and assemble.
2. Anti-electromagnetic interference processing. Adopt high performance imported bearings, small rotation resistance, accurate measurement.
3. Polycarbonate shell, high mechanical strength, high hardness, corrosion resistance, no rust, can be used outdoors for a long time.
4. The structure and weight of the equipment are carefully designed and distributed. The moment of inertia is small and the response is sensitive.
1, the user shall not disassemble, but also shall not touch the sensor core, so as not to damage the product.
2, as far as possible away from high-power interference equipment, so as not to measure inaccurate, such as inverter, motor, etc., install or remove the transmitter, must first disconnect the power supply. The water in the transmitter can cause irreversible changes.
3, prevent chemical agents, oil, dust and other direct intrusion into the sensor, do not use in condensation and extreme temperature environment for a long time, prevent thermal shock.
What is a wind direction sensor?
The wind direction sensor is a physical device that detects and senses the wind direction information from the outside through the rotation of the wind direction arrow, transmits it to the coaxial encoder, and outputs the corresponding wind direction value at the same time.
What is the reason for no output or wrong output from the analog output wind direction sensor?
1. The PLC calculation error is caused by the error corresponding to the range. Please refer to the technical indicators in the first part of the range.
2. The wiring method is wrong or the wiring sequence is wrong.
3. The power supply voltage is wrong (0-10V type is 24V power supply).
4. The distance between the transmitter and the collector is too long, causing signal interference.
5. The PLC acquisition port is damaged.
6. The equipment is damaged.
What are the common types of wind direction sensors?
①Electromagnetic wind direction sensor: designed with electromagnetic principle. Because there are many types of principles, the structure is also different. At present, some such sensors have begun to use gyroscope chips or electronic compasses as basic components, and their measurement accuracy has been further improved.
②Photoelectric wind direction sensor: The wind direction sensor is based on the absolute Gray code disc as the basic element, and adopts a specially customized coding code. Based on the principle of photoelectric signal conversion, the corresponding wind direction information can be output accurately.
③ Resistive wind direction sensor: This Analog wind transducer adopts a structure similar to a sliding rheostat. The resulting maximum and minimum resistance values are marked as 360° and 0°, respectively. When the wind vane rotates, the sliding rod of the sliding rheostat rotates with the wind vane on the top, and the different voltage changes generated can calculate the angle or direction of the wind direction.
There are no reviews yet.