Aluminum alloy wind direction sensor is composed of wind cup, sensor body, circuit module, transmission cable and other devices. The wind cup of the wind direction sensor is usually made of high weather resistance, high strength, corrosion resistance, waterproof metal; The sensor body is generally made of aluminum magnesium alloy, and the internal circuit is sprayed with three anti-paint treatment, which can adapt to harsh environment. The circuit module has extremely reliable anti-electromagnetic interference ability and high and low voltage protection ability…
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
1. Our 360 degree wind direction sensor ranges from 0 to 359 degrees. The wind direction sensor is small and light, easy to carry and assemble.
2. Anti-electromagnetic interference processing. Adopt high performance imported bearings, small rotation resistance, accurate measurement.
3. Polycarbonate shell, high mechanical strength, high hardness, corrosion resistance, no rust, can be used outdoors for a long time.
4. The structure and weight of the equipment are carefully designed and distributed. The moment of inertia is small and the response is sensitive.
Measuring parameter: wind direction
Communication mode: RS485
Power supply: 12-24V power supply
Wind direction measurement range: 0-360°
Wind direction measurement accuracy: ±3°
Response time: less than 5 seconds
Communication port: RS485
Power consumption: <1W Operating temperature: -30-80℃
1, the user shall not disassemble, but also shall not touch the sensor core, so as not to damage the product.
2, as far as possible away from high-power interference equipment, so as not to measure inaccurate, such as inverter, motor, etc., install or remove the transmitter, must first disconnect the power supply. The water in the transmitter can cause irreversible changes.
3, prevent chemical agents, oil, dust and other direct intrusion into the sensor, do not use in condensation and extreme temperature environment for a long time, prevent thermal shock.
What are the common types of wind direction sensors?
1. Electromagnetic wind direction sensor: designed by electromagnetic principle. Because there are many kinds of principles and different structures. At present, some of these sensors have begun to use the gyroscope chip or the electronic compass as the basic component, which further improves the measurement accuracy.
2. Photoelectric wind direction sensor: the wind direction sensor takes absolute Gray code plate as the basic element, and adopts special customized coding code. Based on the photoelectric signal conversion principle, the corresponding wind direction information can be accurately output.
3. Resistive wind direction sensor: This kind of wind direction sensor is similar to the structure of sliding rheostat. The generated maximum and minimum resistance values are labeled 360° and 0°, respectively. When the vane rotates, the sliding rheostat slider will
The Angle or direction of the wind can be calculated by the different voltage variations produced as the top vane rotates with it.
Where is this aluminum wind direction sensor used?
Aluminum alloy wind direction sensor can be widely used in meteorological, Marine, environment, airport, port, laboratory, industry, agriculture, transportation and other fields.
There are no reviews yet.