The case of this aluminum wind speed sensor is made of high-quality aluminum alloy profiles, and the exterior is electroplated and sprayed. It has good anticorrosive properties, which can ensure the long-term use of the transmitter without corrosion. We provide rs485 wind speed sensor, 4-20mA wind speed sensor, 0-5V wind speed sensor, 0-10V wind speed sensor, pulse wind speed sensor.
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
1. Reasonable appearance structure design, beautiful and generous, small size, easy installation.
2. High measuring accuracy, wide measuring range and good stability.
3. Wide power supply range, good linear data information, long signal transmission distance.
4. Good dynamic characteristics, strong ability to resist external interference, high measurement accuracy.
5. Low power consumption, long circuit life, long-term stable operation.
6. It has high corrosion resistance and weather resistance.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Suitable for: wind speed sensor/weather station
Wind speed measurement range: 0-30m/s
Wind speed measurement accuracy: ±1m/s
Response time: less than 5 seconds
Power supply: 12V to 24V DC
Power consumption: < 1 w
Operating temperature: -30-80℃
1. Installation note:
Flange mounting, threaded flange connection makes the lower pipe fitting of the wind speed sensor firmly fixed on the flange, the chassis ø65 mm, four ø6 mm mounting holes are cut in the Ø47.1mm circumference, and they are tightly bolted to the bracket, to keep the whole instrument in the best level, to ensure the accuracy of wind speed data. Flange connection is easy to use and can withstand greater pressure.
2. Preventive Measures:
Do not disassemble by yourself, not to mention touch the sensor core, so as not to damage the product.
Keep away from high-power interference devices, such as inverters and motors, to avoid inaccurate measurement. Disconnect the power supply before installing or removing the transmitter. The water in the transmitter may cause irreversible changes.
Prevent chemical agents, oil, dust and other direct intrusion into the sensor, do not use in condensation and extreme temperature environment for a long time, strictly prevent thermal shock.
1. What is wind speed sensor?
It has the same function as an anemometer. In fact, most wind speed sensors are designed to measure wind speed. The principle is based on the degree to which wind affects various natural things. For example, the three-cup wind speed sensor and the fan wind speed sensor are both based on wind speed. The size of the wind speed data is fixed, while the hot air sensor measures the resistance temperature based on the effect of the wind.
2. What is the initial wind speed of the wind speed sensor?
Simply put, it’s the lowest wind speed your wind speed sensor can measure from a windless state to a windy state.
3. How do I select a wind speed sensor?
First of all, consider the use of the environment, according to the environmental requirements to choose the appropriate wind speed sensor. If used with a weather station, you can choose a polycarbonate wind speed sensor. For long-term outdoor use, aluminum shell wind speed sensor can be selected. If you want to measure the wind speed in the pipe, choose the wind speed sensor in the pipe. If you want high precision data, you can use the ultrasonic wind speed and direction sensor.
4. Is the wind speed sensor the same as the air volume sensor?
Wind speed sensor generally measures the wind pressure and calculates the wind speed according to the wind area of the sensor
Volume sensor generally measures the wind pressure, calculate the wind speed at the same time calculate the flow per unit area.
There are no reviews yet.