SO2 transmitter adopts professional detection of sulfur dioxide concentration sensor probe as the core detection device; It has the characteristics of wide measuring range, high accuracy, good linearity, good universality, easy to use, easy to install, long transmission distance and moderate price. transmitter SO2 chooses to use a higher cost electrochemical probe, compared with the traditional semiconductor probe, with higher precision and better stability.
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
Measuring range: 0-100ppm
Communication port: RS485
Power supply: 12-24 V DC
Baud rate: 2400/4800/9600
Measurement accuracy: 3%F.s
Response time (T90, seconds) : less than 15
Power consumption: ≤0.15W (@12V DC, 25℃)
Measurement method: electrochemical sensor
1, Adopt imported first-line brand electrochemical sensor, stable and durable.
2, range 0-20ppm, 0-2000ppm optional, other ranges can also be customized.
3, the measurement accuracy is high, within ±3%FS, repeatability can reach within 2%.
4, Optional high-quality OLED display, the site directly view the value, clear display at night.
5, the field power supply uses 10~30V wide voltage DC power supply, can adapt to a variety of field DC power supply.
6, the product adopts wall-mounted waterproof shell, easy installation, high protection level, can be used in harsh field environment.
(1) Please pay attention to do not connect the wrong line sequence, the wrong connection will lead to the equipment burned.
(2) The sensor should avoid contact with organic solvents, alcohol, coatings, oils and high concentration gases, including silicone and other adhesives
(3) The sensor can not be used for a long time in the environment containing corrosive gases, corrosive gases will damage the sensor
(4) It is not recommended to use non-standard methods to test the sensor, such as: directly put the sensor on the concentrated ammonia water, spray a cigarette on the sensor, cigarette lighter lit close to the sensor, breathe on the sensor, close to the alcohol, etc
By default, 0.6m long wire is provided. Customers can extend the wire or connect the wire in sequence according to their needs.
Note that there is no yellow line in the line sequence that may be provided in some factory batches. In this case, the gray line is equivalent to the yellow line.
Why use SO2 sensors?
Sulfur dioxide gas (SO2) is a poisonous gas with strong pungent odor. It exists in the atmosphere in very low concentrations and is released naturally during volcanic eruptions. Sulphur dioxide inhalation has been linked to respiratory illness and breathing difficulties. It is also a precursor to acid rain and atmospheric particulate matter. Sulfur dioxide gas can be an active ingredient or a waste product from a number of different industrial processes.
Where is the sulfur dioxide sensor used?
Sulfur dioxide sensor application range: environmental protection industry, cement factory; Chemical industry, metallurgy, electric power; Sulfuric acid factory, pharmaceutical factory, food processing, etc.
How does the sulfur dioxide sensor work?
Our so2 sensor adopts electrochemical principle, three electrode electrochemical sensor.
There are no reviews yet.