This Portable Ozone Meter is a reliable and advanced portable ozone meter suitable for use in homes and hospitals. Boot 1 minute automatic detection, simple operation, easy maintenance, to meet the requirements of industrial safety monitoring equipment reliability. The language is in English. Users can automatically set the upper limit and lower limit of alarm, and support various other parameter Settings. Portable Ozone Meter shell is made of high strength engineering plastic and composite non-slip rubber, feel good, anti-fall, can effectively dust.
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
Determination parameter: ozone
Name: Portable ozone detector
Measuring range: 0-20ppm
Power supply: lithium battery
Display: Color screen
1. High-definition color screen design, the gas value can be seen clearly in a dim environment.
2. Different high and low limit alarm values can be set according to different places of use.
3. Full-featured self-test, the product adopts three alarm modes of sound, light, and vibration.
4. Shortcut keys to quickly turn on and off the sound alarm and storage mode.
5. Large-capacity battery, the device can be used continuously for at least 8 hours in the always-on mode.
6. Accurate & Real-time ozone sensors. 0-10ppm range. In stock.
1. How should the ozone gas detector be calibrated? First, place the ozone detector in an ozone-free environment, check whether the measured value is zero, if it is not zero, you need to manually adjust the zero. Secondly, an ozone generator is used to create an ozone environment, and the measured value of the ozone detector is compared with the measured value of the higher precision ozone detection equipment of the same range.
2.How to export the stored data of the ozone detector? The suitcase is equipped with a USB data cable, and the stored data of the ozone detector can be exported to the computer through the USB data cable.
3. When does the ozone detector need to be charged? When the power is lower than 10%, the device will sound an alarm (sound and light vibration) every two minutes until the device shuts down. When the device is off, connect the charger to the portable tester, and the other end to the AC220V AC power supply. After the tester is fully charged, the battery is full and it can be used normally.
1. What is ozone?
Ozone is an allotrope of oxygen. At room temperature, it is a light blue gas with a special smell.
Ozone mainly exists in the ozone layer in the lower stratosphere 20 kilometers from the earth’s surface, and the content is about 50 ppm. It absorbs short-wave ultraviolet rays that are harmful to the human body and prevents them from reaching the earth, to shield the earth’s surface organisms from being harmed by ultraviolet rays.
The content of ozone in the air is beneficial to the human body when the content of ozone in the air is less than one part per million. Because a small amount of ozone can stimulate the central nervous system, accelerate blood circulation, increase the amount of active oxygen in the blood, and activate cells, but high concentrations of ozone can make people feel uncomfortable, and even cause reversible harm to the human body, so the amount of ozone must be controlled.
2. What is an ozone meter?
The ozone meter is an instrument for measuring the ozone content in the environment, using electrochemical principles to directly display the measured value.
3.. What are the types of ozone detectors?
The ozone detectors on the market can be divided into two main categories, diffusion ozone detectors and pump suction ozone detectors. Our company provides three types of ozone detectors according to different customer usage scenarios: portable ozone detector, fixed ozone detector, and wall-mounted ozone detector.
There are no reviews yet.