Optical rain transmitter adopts the principle of optical induction to measure rainfall. Infrared light is used as the measuring medium, and multiple optical probes are built in to avoid the interference of external light and fog water on the detection of optical rainfall sensor, which makes the measurement results more accurate. Compared with traditional mechanical sensors, optical rainfall is small, sensitive, intelligent and easy to maintain. It also supports 485 output.
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
Measurement parameter: rainfall
Output mode: RS485 output
Power supply: 12V to 24V DC
Power consumption: ≤0.2W (12V DC, 25℃)
Operating temperature: -30℃ to +50℃
Operating humidity environment: 0%-99%RH (relative humidity), non-condensing
Working pressure range: standard atmospheric pressure ± 10%
Overall dimension: 75.94*64*45.5mm (length * width * height)
1. Optical rain gauge is small, easy to install and easy to maintain.
2. Optical rain gauge uses electron optics and a series of micro-electronic filtering, amplification, detection technology. The advantage of this principle is its high sensitivity.
3. During installation, as the optical rain gauge is a non-mechanical and non-contact measurement, there is no horizontal installation requirement, so the installation is simple and subsequent maintenance is convenient.
4. The shell has smooth lines and easy to maintain design, which is not easy to be blocked by fallen leaves.
(1) Please be careful not to connect the wrong line sequence, because the wrong connection will cause the equipment to burn.
(2) The sensor should avoid contact with organic solvents, alcohol, paint, oil and high concentration gas, also including silica gel and other adhesives.
(3) The sensor can not be used for a long time in the environment containing corrosive gas, corrosive gas will damage the sensor.
(4) It is not recommended to use non-standard methods to test the sensor, such as: the lighter after ignition near the sensor, the sensor near the alcohol, and so on.
(5) By default, the factory provides 0.85m long wire, and customers can extend the wire or connect it in sequence according to their needs.
1. What is the working principle of optical rainfall transmitter?
When the raindrop passes through the sampling space, the raindrop will block the laser, the optical signal received by the receiving sensor and the electrical signal converted from the optical signal (such as voltage or current) will change. As the raindrop passes through the sampling space, it receives an electrical signal from the sensor. Restore the previous state. When the raindrop passes through the sampling space, the time of raindrop passing through the sampling space can be obtained by processing the electrical signal of the receiving sensor.
2. How to maintain an optical rain gauge?
Before installing an optical rain sensor, ensure that the cover surface is dry. Any drop of water will cause a measurement error. You may choose to use some desiccant in it.
If the optical rain gauge is placed outdoors for a long time and the operating environment is harsh, the surface of the optical rain gauge should be kept clean, wiped often with a soft cloth, and cleaned once a month for a long time. Long-term work, must be cleaned every three months.