The JXM series is an intelligent gas detection module with a built-in high-precision electrochemical sensor, which outputs the gas concentration signal as a digital signal required by the customer through a patented circuit.The CO detection module is equipped with high-precision amplification, noise removal processing, and temperature compensation processing. At the same time, each sensor is calibrated with standard gas before leaving the factory to ensure that the sensor module that the customer obtains directly outputs usable and accurate gas concentration information.
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery time: within 24 hours
Detection gas: Carbon monoxide (CO)
Measuring range: 0-1000 PPM (default) /0-2000 PPM
Precision: ≤±3% of reading (25℃)
Response time: Generally less than 15 seconds
Power supply: 5V±2%
Power consumption: ≤0.2W
Operating temperature: -10 ℃ to 50℃
Working humidity environment: 0-95%RH(No condensation)
* Patented variable gain amplifier circuit, high sensitivity, high resolution
* Factory has been calibrated, no two calibration, direct use
* Small size, easy to install, safety design
(1) Do not plug or remove the sensor on the module. Incorrect use will cause irreversible damage.
(2) It is forbidden to weld the pins of the module directly, and the tube seat of the pins can be welded.
(3) Module to avoid contact with organic solvents (including silicone and other adhesives), coatings, pharmaceutical, oil.
(4) Do not pass over the range of high concentration of gas, it will cause can not be damaged.
(5) The module shall not withstand excessive impact or vibration.
(6) The module needs to be preheated for more than 3 minutes for the first time.
(7) Do not use the module in systems involving personal safety.
(8) Do not install the module in the strong air convection environment
Why use a carbon monoxide detector?
Carbon monoxide detector, its main function is used to detect the concentration of carbon monoxide in the operating environment. When the concentration of carbon monoxide in the working environment exceeds a safety concentration preset by the carbon monoxide detector, the carbon monoxide detector will send an alarm signal to remind the field operators to pay attention to protection and take necessary emergency measures. Here we need to pay attention to the carbon monoxide detector has fixed and portable, we in the process of procurement and selection of use, must be based on their own actual needs to carry out reasonable use.
There are no reviews yet.