Fixed HCHO gas detector alarms have been developed for some harsh environments. Cast aluminum explosion-proof housing, the probe is placed in a special metal probe compartment. The electrical part is isolated from the probe.
(1) Quality assurance of high-quality probes: We use a variety of high-quality probes to ensure that the probes are sensitive and have a long life;
(2) Fine workmanship, waterproof and dustproof: the shell seam/thread interface is double waterproof, and the waterproof level can reach IP65;
(3) High explosion-proof grade die-cast aluminum casing: the casing is Exd II CT6 explosion-proof to protect the internal components;
(4) Probe protection is meticulous and thoughtful: the stainless steel mesh protects the probe part, which does not affect the gas entry and exit while protecting the probe;
(5) Double protection of sound and light alarm: the alarm can generate a siren sound of nearly 80dB(A), supplemented by a red light prompt, which is highly warning.