NO2 electrochemical gas sensor is a nitrogen dioxide sensor used to accurately detect the range of 0-20 or 0-2000ppm nitrogen dioxide (NO2). The principle of electrochemical detection is adopted. Through the patented circuit, the gas concentration signal is output as the digital signal required by the customer. NO2 electrochemical gas sensor has the characteristics of low power consumption, high precision, high sensitivity, short response time, superior accuracy and long-term stability.
1. The whole machine is small in size, light in weight, waterproof, explosion-proof and shock-proof;
2. High precision, high resolution and fast response;
3. The upper and lower limits of the alarm can be set arbitrarily, with zero and target calibration functions, built-in temperature compensation, and easy maintenance;
4. Imported electrochemical sensor, with good anti-interference performance and long service life;
5. Adopt advanced microprocessor technology, fast response speed, high measurement accuracy, good stability and repeatability;
6. Fully automatic software calibration, the sensor has a target point calibration function of up to 6 levels to ensure measurement accuracy and linearity, and has a data recovery function;
7. High-concentration gas exposure automatic protection function;
There are no reviews yet.